The Triumph ISO 2 is going to rock your running world. It features EVERUN, the latest in cushioning construction and material innovation. EVERUN takes a dramatically more lively and responsive foam cushioning material and brings it closer to your foot than ever before, which means more bang for your running buck. It’s what we call Topsole construction, and it’s changing the game in a big way – we’ve already won Runner’s World Editor’s Choice for the Triumph ISO 2! We think you’d agree, you should get your feet on this stuff.
Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Featuring EVERUN Topsole and an EVERUN Landing Zone in the heel
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Improved ISOFIT upper for an even closer and more accommodating fit
- Welded bottom eyelit for added comfort over the foot
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 10.2 oz. | 289 g.